2011 Annual Progress Report
VII. Technology Validation
This section of the 2011 Progress Report for the DOE Hydrogen and Fuel Cells Program focuses on technology validation. Each technical report is available as an individual Adobe Acrobat PDF.
Technology Validation Sub-Program Overview, John Garbak, DOE
- Controlled Hydrogen Fleet and Infrastructure Analysis, Keith Wipke, National Renewable Energy Laboratory
- Hydrogen Vehicle and Infrastructure Demonstration and Validation, Gary Stottler, General Motors Company
- Hydrogen to the Highways – Controlled Hydrogen Fleet and Infrastructure Demonstration and Validation Project, Ron Grasman, Mercedes-Benz Research & Development North America, Inc.
- Validation of an Integrated Hydrogen Energy Station, Ed Heydorn, Air Products and Chemicals, Inc.
- Technology Validation: Fuel Cell Bus Evaluations, Leslie Eudy, National Renewable Energy Laboratory
- California Hydrogen Infrastructure Project, Ed Heydorn, Air Products and Chemicals, Inc.
- Hawaii Hydrogen Power Park, Richard Rocheleau, Hawaii Natural Energy Institute
- Florida Hydrogen Initiative (FHI), David Block, University of Central Florida
- Sustainable Hydrogen Fueling Station, California State University, Los Angeles, David Blekhman, California State University, Los Angeles