2009 Annual Merit Review Proceedings
These presentations from the plenary session at the Annual Merit Review in May 2009 are available as Adobe Acrobat PDFs. Download Adobe Reader.
- Welcome (PDF 163 KB), Sunita Satyapal, U.S. Department of Energy, Hydrogen Program
- Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy Activities Overview (PDF 278 KB), Jacques Beaudry-Losique, U.S. Department of Energy
- Hydrogen Program Overview (PDF 2.9 MB), Sunita Satyapal, U.S. Department of Energy, Hydrogen Program
- Vehicle Technologies Program Overview (PDF 1.7 MB), Patrick Davis, U.S. Department of Energy
- Basic Energy Sciences Activities Overview (PDF 2.3 MB), Harriet Kung, U.S. Department of Energy
- GM Hybrid Vehicle Activities (PDF 1.7 MB), Larry Nitz, General Motors Corporation
- Japanese Activities Overview (PDF 2.7 MB), Makito Takami, New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organization—Japan
- European Activities Overview (PDF 1 MB), Philippe Vannson, European Commission
- German Activities Overview (PDF 2 MB), Klaus Bonhoff, National Organization of Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Technologies (NOW)—Germany
- Keynote Address, John Davis, MotorWeek
- Wrap-up, Patrick Davis, U.S. Department of Energy
To locate posters and presentations from other meeting sessions, go to the main page of the 2009 Annual Merit Review Proceedings.