2012 Annual Merit Review Proceedings
American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA)
These presentations and posters from the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA) session at the Annual Merit Review in May 2012 are available as Adobe Acrobat PDFs.
- Solid Oxide Fuel Cell Diesel Auxiliary Power Unit Demonstration, Dan Hennessy, Delphi Automotive
- Highly Efficient, 5kW CHP Fuel Cells Demonstrating Durability and Economic Value in Residential and Light Commercial Applications, Donald Rohr, Plug Power Inc.
- Accelerating Acceptance of Fuel Cell Backup Power Systems, Donald Rohr, Plug Power Inc.
- Fuel Cell-Powered Lift Truck FedEx Freight Fleet Deployment, John King, FedEx Freight
- Fuel Cell-Powered Lift Truck Sysco Houston Fleet Deployment, Scott Kliever, Sysco of Houston
- GENCO Fuel Cell Powered Lift Truck Fleet Deployment, Jim Klingler, GENCO
- Use of 72-Hour Hydrogen PEM Fuel Cell Systems to Support Emergency Communications, Kevin Kenny, Sprint
- Analysis Results for ARRA Projects: Enabling Fuel Cell Market Transformation, Jennifer Kurtz, NREL
- Advanced Direct Methanol Fuel Cell for Mobile Computing, Jim Fletcher, University of North Florida
- PEM Fuel Cell Systems Providing Backup Power to Commercial Cellular Towers and an Electric Utility Communications Network, Mike Maxwell, ReliOn Inc.
To locate posters and presentations from other meeting sessions, go to the main page of the 2012 Annual Merit Review Proceedings.