2010 Annual Progress Report
XI. American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA)
This section of the 2010 Progress Report for the DOE Hydrogen Program focuses on the fuel cell technologies America Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA). Each technical report is available as an individual Adobe Acrobat PDF.
American Recovery and Reinvestment Act Activitites, Sara Dillich, DOE
- Commercialization Effort for 1 W Consumer Electronics Power Pack, Charles Carlstrom, MTI Micro Fuel Cells, Inc.
- Solid Oxide Fuel Cell Diesel Auxiliary Power Unit Demonstration, Steven Shaffer, Delphi Automotive Systems, LLC
- Highly Efficient, 5 kW CHP Fuel Cells Demonstrating Durability and Economic Value in Residential and Light Commercial Applications, John Vogel, Plug Power Inc.
- Advanced Direct Methanol Fuel Cell for Mobile Computing, James Fletcher, University of North Florida
- Jadoo Power Fuel Cell Demonstration, Ken Vaughn, Jadoo Power, Inc.
- PEM Fuel Cell Systems Providing Back-Up Power to Commercial Cellular Towers and an Electric Utility Communications Network, Mike Maxwell, ReliOn, Inc.
- Accelerating Acceptance of Fuel Cell Backup Power Systems, John Vogel, Plug Power Inc.
- H-E-B Grocery Total Power Solution for Fuel Cell-Powered Material Handling Equipment, Gus Block, Nuvera Fuel Cells, Inc.
- Fuel Cell-Powered Lift Truck FedEx Freight Fleet Deployment, Jonathan King, FedEx Freight
- Sysco of Houston: Fuel Cell-Powered Lift Truck Sysco Houston Fleet, Scott Kliever, Sysco of Houston
- Fuel Cell-Powered Lift Truck GENCO Fleet Deployment, Jim Klinger, GENCO
- Demonstrating Economic and Operational Viability of 72-Hour Hydrogen PEM Fuel Cell Systems to Support Emergency Communications on the Sprint Nextel Network, Kevin Kenny, Sprint Nextel