2010 Annual Progress Report
III. Hydrogen Delivery
This section of the 2010 Progress Report for the DOE Hydrogen Program focuses on hydrogen delivery. Each technical report is available as an individual Adobe Acrobat PDF.
Hydrogen Delivery Sub-Program Overview, Sara Dillich, DOE
- Hydrogen Delivery Infrastructure Analysis, Marianne Mintz, Argonne National Laboratory
- H2A Delivery Analysis and H2A Delivery Components Model, Olga Sozinova, National Renewable Energy Laboratory
- Oil-Free Centrifugal Hydrogen Compression Technology Demonstration, Hooshang Heshmat
- Development of a Centrifugal Hydrogen Pipeline Gas Compressor, Francis Di Bella, Concepts NREC
- Advanced Hydrogen Liquefaction Process, Joseph Schwartz, Praxair, Inc.
- Active Magnetic Regenerative Liquefier, John Barclay, Prometheus Energy
- Inexpensive Delivery of Cold Hydrogen in High Performance Glass Fiber Pressure Vessels, Salvador Aceves, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
- Development of High Pressure Hydrogen Storage Tank for Storage and Gaseous Truck Delivery, Jon Knudsen, Lincoln Composites, Inc.
- Fiber Reinforced Composite Pipelines, Thad Adams, Savannah River National Laboratory
- Hydrogen Embrittlement of Pipeline Steels: Fundamentals, Experiments, Modeling, Petros Sofronis, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Composite Technology for Hydrogen Pipelines, Barton Smith, Oak Ridge National Laboratory
- Hydrogen Embrittlement of Structural Steels, Jay Keller, Sandia National Laboratories
- Innovative Hydrogen Liquefaction Cycle, Paul Dunn, Gas Equipment Engineering Corporation
- Reversible Liquid Carriers for an Integrated Production, Storage and Delivery of Hydrogen, Alan Cooper, Air Products and Chemicals, Inc.
- Materials Solutions for Hydrogen Delivery in Pipelines, Todd Boggess, Secat, Inc.
- Development of Highly Efficient Solid-State Electrochemical Hydrogen Compressor, Ludwig Lipp, FuelCell Energy, Inc.
- Hydrogen Permeability and Integrity of Steel Welds, Zhili Feng, Oak Ridge National Laboratory
- Hydrogen Pipeline Compressors, George Fenske, Argonne National Laboratory
- Advanced Sealing Technology for Hydrogen Compression, Hooshang Heshmat, Mohawk Innovative Technologies, Inc.
- Rapid Low-Loss Cryogenic Hydrogen Refueling, Salvador Aceves, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
- Range Optimization for Fuel Cell Vehicles, Zhenhong Lin, Oak Ridge National Laboratory