2010 Annual Progress Report
VIII. Technology Validation
This section of the 2010 Progress Report for the DOE Hydrogen Program focuses on technology validation. Each technical report is available as an individual Adobe Acrobat PDF.
Technology Validation Sub-Program Overview, John Garbak, DOE
- Controlled Hydrogen Fleet and Infrastructure Analysis,, Keith Wipke, National Renewable Energy Laboratory
- Controlled Hydrogen Fleet and Infrastructure Demonstration and Validation Project, Daniel Casey, Chevron Technology Ventures LLC
- Hydrogen to the Highways, Ronald Grasman, Mercedes-Benz Research & Development North America, Inc.
- Hydrogen Vehicle and Infrastructure Demonstration and Validation, Gary Stottler, General Motors Company
- Validation of an Integrated Hydrogen Energy Station, Edward Heydorn, Air Products and Chemicals, Inc.
- California Hydrogen Infrastructure Project, Edward Heydorn, Air Products and Chemicals, Inc.
- Technology Validation: Fuel Cell Bus Evaluations, Leslie Eudy, National Renewable Energy Laboratory
- Hawaii Hydrogen Power Park, Richard Rocheleau, Hawaii Natural Energy Institute
- ATDX Foundation Hydrogen Project/PEV Project, Connie Fredenberg, TDX Power
- Texas Hydrogen Highway, David Hitchcock, Texas H2 Coalition
- Florida Hydrogen Initiative, David Block, University of Central Florida