2017 Annual Progress Report
X. Market Transformation
This section of the 2017 Annual Progress Report for the DOE Hydrogen and Fuel Cells Program focuses on market transformation.
Market Transformation Sub-Program Overview, Pete Devlin, U.S. Department of Energy
- Hydrogen Energy Systems as a Grid Management Tool, Mitch Ewan, Hawaii Natural Energy Institute
- Ground Support Equipment Demonstration, James Petrecky, Plug Power Inc.
- Maritime Fuel Cell Generator Project, Joe Pratt, Sandia National Laboratories
- Demonstration of Fuel Cell Auxiliary Power Unit (APU) to Power Truck Refrigeration Units (TRUs) in Refrigerated Trucks, Kriston Brooks, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
- FedEx Express Hydrogen Fuel Cell Extended-Range Battery Electric Vehicles, Imran Ahmed, Federal Express Corporation
- Northeast Demonstration and Deployment of FCRx200, Abas Goodarzi, US Hybrid