2015 Annual Merit Review Proceedings
Hydrogen Production and Delivery
View presentations and posters from the Hydrogen Production and Delivery session at the Annual Merit Review in June 2015.
Hydrogen Production and Delivery Overview, Eric Miller, U.S. Department of Energy
Hydrogen Production and Delivery Presentations
- Hydrogen Delivery
- High-Temperature Thermochemical
- Hydrogen Production Analysis
- Separations and Bio-Feedstock Conversion
A. Hydrogen Delivery
- Hydrogen Delivery Infrastructure Analysis, Amgad Elgowainy, Argonne National Laboratory
- Development of High-Pressure Hydrogen Storage Tank for Storage and Gaseous Truck Delivery, Don Baldwin, Hexagon Lincoln
- Fiber Reinforced Composite Pipelines, George Rawls, Savannah River National Laboratory
- Hydrogen Embrittlement of Structural Steels, Brian Somerday, Sandia National Laboratories
- Electrochemical Hydrogen Compressor, Ludwig Lipp, FuelCell Energy, Inc.
- Vessel Design and Fabrication Technology for Stationary High-Pressure Hydrogen Storage, Zhili Feng, Oak Ridge National Laboratory
- Cryogenically Flexible, Low Permeability H2 Delivery Hose, Jennifer Lalli, Nanosonic
- Reference Station Design, Danny Terlip, National Renewable Energy Laboratory
- Hydrogen Fueling Station Pre-Cooling Analysis, Amgad Elgowainy, Argonne National Laboratory
- Hydrogen Compression Application of the Linear Motor Reciprocating Compressor (LMRC), Eugene Broerman, Southwest Research Institute
- Steel Concrete Composite Vessel for 875 Bar Stationary Hydrogen Storage, Zhili Feng, Oak Ridge National Laboratory
- Low-Cost Hydrogen Storage at 875 Bar Using Steel Liner and Steel Wire Wrap, Amit Prakash, Wiretough Cylinders
- Renewable Electrolysis Integrated System Development and Testing, Mike Peters, National Renewable Energy Laboratory
- Low-Noble-Metal-Content Catalysts/Electrodes for Hydrogen Production by Water Electrolysis, Katherine Ayers, Proton OnSite
- High-Performance, Long-Lifetime Catalysts for Proton Exchange Membrane Electrolysis, Hui Xu, Giner, Inc.
- High-Temperature, High-Pressure Electrolysis, Cortney Mittelsteadt, Giner, Inc.
- Fermentation and Electrohydrogenic Approaches to Hydrogen Production, Pin-Ching Maness, National Renewable Energy Laboratory
- High-Efficiency Tandem Absorbers for Economical Solar Hydrogen Production , Todd Deutsch, National Renewable Energy Laboratory
- Wide Bandgap Chalcopyrite Photoelectrodes for Direct Solar Water Splitting, Nicolas Gaillard, University of Hawaii
E. High-Temperature Thermochemical
- Electrolyzer Component Development for the HyS Thermochemical Cycle, William Summers, Savannah River National Laboratory
- High-Efficiency Solar Thermochemical Reactor for Hydrogen Production , Tony McDaniel, Sandia National Laboratories
- Flowing Particle Bed Solarthermal RedOx Process to Split Water, Al Weimer, University of Colorado at Boulder
F. Hydrogen Production Analysis
- Analysis of Advanced H2 Production Pathways, Brian James, Strategic Analysis, Inc.
G. Separations and Bio-Feedstock Conversion
- Monolithic Piston-Type Reactor for Hydrogen Production Through Rapid Swing of Reforming/Combustion Reactions, Wei Liu, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
- Reformer-Electrolyzer-Purifier (REP) for Production of Hydrogen, Fred Jahnke, FuelCell Energy, Inc.
Hydrogen Production and Delivery Posters
- Improving Cyanobacterial O2-Tolerance Using CBS Hydrogenase for H2 Production, Pin-Ching Maness, National Renewable Energy Laboratory
- Sweet Hydrogen: High-Yield Production of Hydrogen from Biomass Sugars Catalyzed by in vitro Synthetic Biosystems, Y-H Percival Zhang, Virginia Tech
B. Hydrogen Delivery
- 700 Bar Hydrogen Dispenser Hose Reliability Improvement, Kevin Harrison, National Renewable Energy Laboratory
- Compressor-Less Hydrogen Refueling Station Using Thermal Compression, Ted Barnes, Gas Technology Institute
- New Metal Oxides for Efficient Hydrogen Production via Solar Water Splitting, Yanfa Yan, University of Toledo
- NSF/DOE Solar Hydrogen Fuel: Engineering Surfaces, Interfaces, and Bulk Materials for Unassisted Solar Photoelectrochemical (PEC) Water Splitting, Tom Jaramillo, Stanford University
- Tunable Photoanode-Photocathode-Catalyst Interface Systems for Efficient Solar Water Splitting, G. Charles Dismukes, Rutgers University
- Tandem Particle-Slurry Batch Reactors for Solar Water Splitting, Shane Ardo, University of California, Irvine
D. High-Temperature Thermochemical
- Accelerated Discovery of Advanced RedOx Materials for STWS to Produce Renewable Hydrogen, Charles Musgrave, University of Colorado at Boulder
- High-Performance Platinum Group Metal Free Membrane Electrode Assemblies Through Control of Interfacial Processes, Katherine Ayers, Proton OnSite
- Solid Oxide Based Electrolysis and Stack Technology with Ultra-High Electrolysis Current Density and Efficiency, Randy Petri, Versa Power Systems
To locate posters and presentations from other meeting sessions, go to the main page of the 2015 Annual Merit Review Proceedings.