2011 Annual Merit Review Proceedings
American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA) Hydrogen
These presentations and posters from the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA) Hydrogen session at the Annual Merit Review in May, 2011, are available as Adobe Acrobat PDFs.
Overview of Hydrogen ARRA Projects, Sara Dillich, DOE
ARRA Hydrogen Presentations
- Commercialization of 1 Watt Consumer Electronics Power Pack, Chuck Carlstrom, MTI Micro Fuel Cells Inc.
- Jadoo Power Fuel Cell Demonstration, Ken Vaughn, Jadoo Power
- Advanced Direct Methanol Fuel Cell for Mobile Computing, Jim Fletcher, University of North Florida
- Solid Oxide Fuel Cell Diesel Auxiliary Power Unit Demonstration, Dan Hennessy, Delphi Automotive
- Use of 72-Hour Hydrogen PEM Fuel Cell Systems to Support Emergency Communications, Kevin Kenny, Sprint
- PEM Fuel Cell Systems Providing Backup Power to Commercial Cellular Towers and an Electric Utility Communications Network, Mike Maxwell, ReliOn Inc.
- Analysis Results for ARRA Projects: Enabling Fuel Cell Market Transformation, Jennifer Kurtz, NREL
- H-E-B Grocery Total Power Solution for Fuel Cell Powered Material Handling Equipment, Gus Block, Nuvera Fuel Cells
- Fuel Cell-Powered Lift Truck FedEx Freight Fleet Deployment, John King, FedEx Freight
- Fuel Cell-Powered Lift Truck Sysco Houston Fleet Deployment, Scott Kliever, Sysco of Houston
- GENCO Fuel Cell Powered Lift Truck Fleet Deployment, Jim Klingler, GENCO
- Highly Efficient, 5kW CHP Fuel Cells Demonstrating Durability and Economic Value in Residential and Light Commercial Applications, Don Rohr, Plug Power Inc.
- Accelerating Acceptance of Fuel Cell Backup Power Systems, Don Rohr, Plug Power Inc.
To locate posters and presentations from other meeting sessions, go to the main page of the 2011 Annual Merit Review Proceedings.