2007 Annual Merit Review Proceedings
These presentations and posters from the technology validation session at the Annual Merit Review in May 2007 are available as Adobe Acrobat PDFs.
Technology Validation Presentations
Technology Validation, John Garbak, U.S. Department of Energy
A. Vehicle Demonstrations
- Hydrogen to the Highways - Controlled Hydrogen Fleet and Infrastructure Demonstration and Validation Project, Klaus Bonhoff, DaimlerChrysler
- Hydrogen Fuel Cell Vehicle and Infrastructure Demonstration Program Review, Greg Frenette, Ford Motor Company, Research and Advanced Engineering
- Controlled Hydrogen Fleet and Infrastructure Demonstration and Validation Project, Dan Casey, Chevron Hydrogen
- Hydrogen Vehicle and Infrastructure, Demonstration, and Validation, Rosalind Sell, General Motors Corporation
- California Hydrogen Infrastructure Project, Edward Heydorn, Air Products and Chemicals, Inc.
- Cryogenic Capable Pressure Vessels for Vehicular Hydrogen Storage, Salvador Aceves, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
B. Systems Analysis
- Controlled Hydrogen Fleet Infrastructure Analysis, Keith Wipke, National Renewable Energy Laboratory
- Technology Validation: Fuel Cell Bus Evaluations, Leslie Eudy, National Renewable Energy Laboratory
C. Power Parks Analysis
- Validation of an Integrated Hydrogen Energy Station, Dan Tyndall, Air Products and Chemicals, Inc.
Technology Validation Posters
- Geographically-Based Hydrogen Demand and Infrastructure Rollout Scenario Analysis, Margo Melendez, National Renewable Energy Laboratory
- Quantifying Consumer Sensitivity to Hydrogen Refueling Station Coverage, Cory Welch, National Renewable Energy Laboratory
- Policy Options for Hydrogen Vehicles and Infrastructure, Stefan Unnasch, TIAX
B. Power Parks Analysis
- Power Parks System Simulation, Andy Lutz, Combustion Research Facility, Sandia National Laboratories
- Hawaii Hydrogen Center for Development and Deployment of Distributed Energy Systems, Richard Rocheleau, Hawaii Natural Energy Institute, School of Ocean & Earth Science & Technology, University of Hawaii at Manoa
C. Refueling Technology Development and Demonstration
- 2007 DOE Hydrogen Program Review - Hydrogen Filling Station, Robert Boehm, UNLV Center for Energy Research
D. Technology Validation
- The Florida Hydrogen Initiative, Ed Levine, Florida Hydrogen Initiative
To locate posters and presentations from other meeting sessions, go to the main page of the 2007 Annual Merit Review Proceedings.