2011 Annual Merit Review Proceedings
Safety Codes and Standards
These presentations and posters from the Safety Codes and Standards session at the Annual Merit Review in May, 2011, are available as Adobe Acrobat PDFs.
Overview of Safety, Codes & Standards, Antonio Ruiz, DOE
Safety Codes and Standards Presentations
- Research and Development Program for Safety, Codes & Standards, Daniel Dedrick, SNL
- Risk-Informed Safety Requirements for H2 Facilities, Daniel Dedrick, SNL
- Component Standard Research & Development, Robert Burgess, NREL
- Materials and Components Compatibility, Brian Somerday, SNL
- Lift-Truck Tank Testing and Analysis, Chris San Marchi, SNL
- National Codes and Standards Coordination, Carl Rivkin, NREL
- Codes and Standards Outreach for Emerging Fuel Cell Technologies, Carl Rivkin, NREL
- Hydrogen Safety, Codes and Standards: Sensors, Eric Brosha, LANL
- Hydrogen Fuel Quality, Tommy Rockward, LANL
- Hydrogen Safety Panel, Steven Weiner, PNNL
- Hydrogen Safety Knowledge Tools, Linda Fassbender, PNNL
- Hydrogen Emergency Response Training for First Responders, Monte Elmore, PNNL
- Hydrogen Safety Training for Researchers and Technical Personnel, Salvador Aceves, LLNL
- Safe Detector System for Hydrogen Leaks, Robert Lieberman, Intelligent Optical Systems, Inc.
To locate posters and presentations from other meeting sessions, go to the main page of the 2011 Annual Merit Review Proceedings.